Search resources, channels and events
In their presentation, Francois Baillon and Davide Nicolini presented the International Humanitarian Infrastructure Platform (IHIP). The aim of IHIP is to harmonise humanitarian tools to...
Leveraging private sector expertise to empower in-country engineers and technical specialists in the context of emergency preparedness and response
- Camp Coordination / Management
- Early Recovery
- Accountability to Affected People
- Emergency Telecommunications
- Food Security
- Mental Health / Psycho Social Support
- Child Protection
- Gender Based Violence
- Housing, Land and Property
- Shelter and Settlement
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
Shelter Centre, in collaboration with our host, IFRC...