Search resources, channels and events
- Camp Coordination / Management
- Early Recovery
- Accountability to Affected People
- Emergency Telecommunications
- Food Security
- Mental Health / Psycho Social Support
- Child Protection
- Gender Based Violence
- Housing, Land and Property
- Mine Action
- Shelter and Settlement
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
A MIRA is the assessment and analysis of needs carried out during the first two weeks of a sudden onset disaster. It is a multi-sector assessment carried out by key stakeholders which endeavors to...
Flash floods and hill torrents triggered by heavy monsoon rains once again fell across Pakistan in early September 2012, claiming
over 400 lives and causing further widespread damage to...